The Meadows Foundation Charitable Schools Program is celebrating its 32nd year, and invites your school to encourage students to perform volunteer and community service projects in your community.
Fill out an application here to receive $500 dollars to award your school for good student volunteer and community service!
Award: A $500 award will be sent to you for each middle or high school that completes and returns the Application to us on or before October 15, 2012.
Mark Your Calendars
- October 15, 2012 – Applications are due to us on or before this date
- November 5, 2012 – Grant checks mailed to Superintendent/Diocese offices
- April 1, 2013 – Final Report forms due to us (all volunteer projects must be completed and funds expended)
Teacher Sponsors Should:
· Go to our website at www.mfi.org, click on Charitable Schools Program and select Teacher Training information. Review all forms and guidelines.
· Complete Application, sign and obtain your principal’s signature.
· Review the eligible and ineligible project lists before planning (in Teacher Training).
· Submit Final Report no later than April 1, 2013.
· Unused funds over $50 must be returned to The Meadows Foundation. Amounts under $50 may be used for volunteer refreshments/recognition items.